Dumpstaphunk Live at The Howlin' Wolf on 2008-04-25
Paper Chasin' Britney
Put It In The Dumpsta
Everybody Wants Some
No More Okey Doke
World Gone Mad
Standing In Yo' Stuff
Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf*
Collection DumpstaphunkBand/Artist DumpstaphunkVenue The Howlin' WolfLocation New Orleans, LASource AKG c460b/a60/ck1(DIN)>UA-5>H120Lineage H120>USB>CdWave>FLACTaped by jkbyram
*Bernie Worrell on keys
February 18, 2012
01. Paper Chasing Britney (Spears)
02. I Cannot Make It
04. Unfunky UFO
05. Put It In The Dumpsta
06. Fortunate Son (John Fogerty)
07. Everybody Wants Some
08. No More Okey Doke (Meters)
09. Gas Man
01. World Gone Mad
02. short improv jam
03. Miss You (Rolling Stones)
04. Standin In Yo' Stuff (Zigaboo Modeliste)
05. Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again* (Sly & The Family Stone)
* w/ Bernie Worrell on organ, Greg Errico on drums, Pete Shand from New Mastersounds on bass.
* Ivan played guitar, Raymond & Tony sat out.
(Shake It Off was also on the setlist after Thank You, but was not played)
October 24, 2009
even micheal would agree....
micheal phillip jagger would agree, this version of Miss You "BLOODY FUCKING ROCKS" Keith ofcourse would completely concur remarking, "that's why I put the mutherfucker in the Winos; fuckin' Mick!"
December 24, 2008
Track two is "I Can Not Make It"
Don't know what the other one is.
Either way Dumpstaphunk is sick.
October 23, 2008
Sounds great! Setlist corrections...
Wow, this sounds wonderful!
A few setlist corrections:
1. Paper Chasin' Britney
13. Miss You (Rolling Stones cover)